The other day I had the worst craving for cookies, so guess who made delicious chocolate chip cookies in the middle of the night? 😉 I found this mouth-watering recipe on this Norwegian website, but I did some tweaking of the recipe as usual. They are perfectly soft in the middle and will give you 30 sweet and tasty cookies!
150 g butter, room temperature
80 g brown sugar
80 g sugar
225 g flour
1 ts vanilla powder
0.5 ts baking soda
0.25 ts salt
100 g chocolate, chopped
Use the chocolate of your choice, white, milk or dark – or even no chocolate. I use 70% dark chocolate! ❤
1. Preheat the oven to 170 degrees celsius.
2. Whisk butter and sugar airy. Add the egg and whip it in. Add in all of the dry ingredients and mix well with a wooden spoon. Chop the chocolate and mix it in to the dough carefully.
3. Divide the dough into 30 small ones and form them into balls. Remember to have some distance between each one as they will raise in the oven.
4. Bake the cookies in the middle of the oven for 8-10 minutes, until golden and still soft in the middle.
5. Let them cool on the baking tray for a couple of minutes before you move them or serve them.
In my house they disappeared in short time, they were so delicious Enjoy them with a glass of cold milk! Even writing about them is making me want to jump off my chair and make them again!
Have a great day/evening ❤
Follow my blog with Bloglovin!