As I am fairly new here in the blog universe I would like to introduce myself with a “Get To Know Me” Q&A. Today you will get to know me better and I will give you an insight into my life! Keep reading if you want to learn more about me ❤
1. Where did you grow up?
I grew up in a small city close to Oslo in Norway. As I am living here at the moment I won’t mention the name of the city.
2. Where do you currently live?
I basically answered this in the previous question, but I live in my childhood city now.
3. Who is your first best friend?
My first best friend is still one of my close friends. Her name is Marthe, we are the same age, went to the same schools from 6 years old to 19. We basically grew up together, and share lots of good memories ❤
4. How tall are you?
I am 171 cm.
5. Dogs or Cats?
I love both, but definitely dogs if I had to choose.
6. Funniest moment throughout high school?
Oh there are so many, basically every time we planned to skip class with people from other classes to meet and chill in the library were great.
7. What year were you born?
8. Are you in/have you gone to college?
I am studying to become a front-end developer now – from 2019 – 2021.
9. What is your favorite drink?
Definitely a passion fruit mojito!!
10. What is your spirit animal and why?
I took a test once that said my spirit animal is owl, but I don’t really know
11. You’re wearing perfume, what scent is it?
I am wearing a mix of two perfumes – L’essence by Rituals and Belara by Sellion
12. Tea or Coffee?
COFFEE COFFEE COFFEE!!
13. What are your life goals?
1. Have enough money to live a comfortable life
2. Work with something I like to do
3. Travel all over the world
14. What sports do you play or have you played?
I was a never a fan of ball sports in my younger age, but I danced hip hop for many years.
15. Have any books you read changed your life?
Sapiens: A Brief History of Humankind by Yuval Noah Harari changed my opinion on many things in life. I truly recommend that book!
16. What is your favorite movie?
I am a big movie lover, and I can’t name one favorite. Some of my all-time favorites are The Great Gatsby, Corpse Bride, The Notebook and The Joker.
17. Who are your favorite YouTubers?
I actually made a post about this which you can read here. If I had to pick I would choose Michelle Choi and Laini Ozark.
18. Do you speak any languages and how well?
So Norwegian is my first language, and I have learned English fluently over the years. I can speak French, I am not fluent (yet) but I do write and speak some.
19. Are you single or taken?
20. What is your idea of your dream date?
Actually I love the typical “dinner and a movie” date. Or going to a bar and talk all night with good drinks.
21. How long was your longest relationship?
3 years and counting.
22. How would you describe your fashion sense?
This is a hard one, but a mix of street wear and classy.
23. What is your go-to hairstyle?
Everyday go-to: Just my natural hair let down
Special occasion: Either straightened hair parted in the middle or curled.
24. How many siblings do you have?
I got one older sister.
25. What is your go-to fast food order?
In my city we actually don’t have any fast food places, but when I was living in Paris I ordered mostly from KFC and Class Afrik.
26. Do you use PC or a Mac?
27. Your most memorable vacation memory?
The times I went to Paris with my girlfriends before actually moving there. Crazy times! 😛
28. What are your morning, evening routines?
First thing I do in the morning is cuddle with my dog for some time before I get up, make my bed and go to the bathroom. After doing my morning routine in the bathroom, I make breakfast and have a large cup of coffee.
In the evenings I usually watch an episode of whichever show I am watching, do my nighttime routine in the bathroom and read some before going to sleep.
29. Do you have any bad habits?
I have a tendency to bite my nails when I focus 😐
30. Tell us one thing about you that we wouldn’t know?
I can’t think of anything crazy right now, but I am partly from Île de la Réunion on my father’s side.
Follow my blog with Bloglovin!